Interpret Europe Conference | 8-11 May 2020 in Haapsalu, Estonia | #iecon20
Call for papers
Please submit an abstract of your presentation or interactive workshop by 1 February 2020 using the template here.
Abstracts should include the following:
- Length and type of contribution requested: presentation or interactive workshop
- Working title of the paper (max. 100 characters)
- Summary for the conference programme (max. 1000 characters)
- Aim of the presentation / interactive workshop – how it will contribute to one of the subject lines or to the wider study of heritage interpretation (max. 500 characters)-
- Author’s full name, email address and phone number(s)
- Current job title / course and organisation where the author is working / studying
- Résumé of your experience in working with or studying interpretation (max. 400 characters)
Additional information for interactive workshops:
- Activities planned and materials needed (max. 800 characters; for example group work with flip charts, individual work with handouts etc.)
Please note that each accepted paper / workshop must have at least one author who is registered for the conference by 15 March 2020, payment included. Registration is open from 1 January 2020.